It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Can I have additional attributes during template instantiation?

Praveen Chougala (31730) | asked Oct 04 '17, 7:49 a.m.
converted to question Oct 04 '17, 2:15 p.m. by Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035)

Hello Vishnu/Dinesh,

Sorry i am not answering your Question but asking some more doubts on the same topic.

The above discussion was really helpful to me. Thanks a lot.
but i have couple of queries on the same topic, kindly help me if you have encountered the same.

1) Can we add additional attributes in the template during template creation itself?? because it only allows me to select Filed Against and Planned for attributes. can we add attributes other than these 2.

2) I created a template and it is working fine. is there a way to change/update/modify the template behavior.
because of process change, i no longer need previous template so instead of adding a new template can i modify existing template??

Thanks,
Praveen

Comments
Geoffrey Clemm commented Oct 04 '17, 2:16 p.m. | edited Oct 04 '17, 2:17 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Different questions on a given topic should be posted as separate questions, not as an "answer" to the related question.   I moved this to be its own question, but it really should be separated out into two questions.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.