It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Regarding RTC UI Plugin

Princi Verma (28224) | asked Jun 20 '17, 9:50 a.m.

Hi,

I have created one plugin for UI configuration, using the following dependencies -

org.eclipse.core.runtime;bundle-version="3.6.0",
org.eclipse.ui;bundle-version="3.6.2",
org.eclipse.ui.forms;bundle-version="3.5.2",
com.ibm.team.process.client;bundle-version="1.2.1200",
com.ibm.team.process.common;bundle-version="1.2.1200",
com.ibm.team.workitem.client;bundle-version="3.1.200",
com.ibm.team.workitem.common;bundle-version="3.1.400",
com.ibm.team.repository.client;bundle-version="1.2.1200",
com.ibm.team.repository.common;bundle-version="1.3.1200",
com.ibm.team.process.ide.ui;bundle-version="1.2.1200",
net.atos.ssc.auto.multiple.child.creation.common;bundle-version="1.0.0"

And I am able to see the configuration UI for pre-condition in at my local as well as after deploying it at server, but from different system its not visible and getting following error -

CRJZS0383E The "net.atos.ssc.auto.multiple.child.creation.ide.ui" bundle could not be resolved.
2017-06-20 08:14:25,283 [ Launch callback handler] .
<o:p> </o:p>

I searched this, then found the below link

https://jazz.net/forum/questions/126661/crjzs0383e-the-test-bundle-could-not-be-resolved

I also created the deployable after adding 'org.eclipse.equinox.common' dependency, but still facing the same issue.

Please help.

Thanks and Regards,

Princi Verma

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646) | answered Jun 21 '17, 5:35 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I don't even understand the question. The scenario description is unclear.

And I am able to see the configuration UI for pre-condition in at my local as well as after deploying it at server, but from different system its not visible and getting following error -
If you deployed the UI plugin on the server, that won't work as it is a client only plugin - it only works in the Eclipse client.
There is also currently no way to create custom operational behavior configuration editors for the Web UI. 

Comments
Princi Verma commented Jun 27 '17, 3:02 a.m.

Hi Ralph,

Is there any other way or same way to create deployable for ide.ui plugin in eclipse.
I mean first have to create feature by selecting all the three plugin (common, service and ide.ui) and then create update site then add feature and build the site project.

Because I have created the three deployable for three plugins and in that configuration is visible for only one plugin and for rest of the plugins its not showing configuration for follow-up actions and pre-conditions.

Thanks and Regards,
Princi Verma

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.