It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Trial License Issues

Ashish Kumar (362) | asked Sep 17 '09, 6:56 a.m.
Hi,

We are facing issues with Jazz Foundation Server licence. When we start the tomcat server after a fresh installation and login to Jazz admin page. The page shows that "Trial License has expired".

Please let me know how to renew/extent the trial license.

5 answers

permanent link
Peter Dimitrov (5131) | answered Sep 18 '09, 10:23 a.m.
I have the same problem! Does anybody have a workaround/solution?
"License Status Expired Trial - Expired On August 25, 2009 (25 days ago)"
I downloaded that stuff today! :)

Hi,

We are facing issues with Jazz Foundation Server licence. When we start the tomcat server after a fresh installation and login to Jazz admin page. The page shows that "Trial License has expired".

permanent link
Ashish Kumar (362) | answered Sep 19 '09, 1:33 a.m.
Hi,

We downloaded the Jazz team foundation server zip and the RTC client for eclipse zip from the download link.

We unzipped the Jazz Team Foundataion server as instructed. Setup the JRE_HOME. After executing the sever.startup.bat file. We find the tomcat page coming up. Also the login prompt at
http://localhost:9443/jazz
When we login as Admin it shows that the license has expired.

We also unzipped the RTC client and double click the eclipse icon. The link opens up the TeamConert screen with welcome page.

When we try to connect to a new repository it gives and error message but takes us to the project page.
(It reports the JADMIN user is not have proper permission, though through the console

When we click on "Deploy Templates" button. It throws error msg and we are unable to proceed futher.

How can we extent the licenses to just few more days like a week? So that we can complete a POC?

Please advice

permanent link
Pavithra Kasturirangan (42955956) | answered Sep 20 '09, 9:43 a.m.
I have the same problem! Does anybody have a workaround/solution?
"License Status Expired Trial - Expired On August 25, 2009 (25 days ago)"
I downloaded that stuff today! :)

Hi,

Hi Jazz experts,
Even i face the same problem, fresh install shows that license has expired.

permanent link
Peter Dimitrov (5131) | answered Sep 22 '09, 5:40 a.m.
I've just downloaded a newer version (1.0.0.1) and it shows now that my license will expire in 50 days.

permanent link
Ashish Kumar (362) | answered Sep 23 '09, 11:23 a.m.
I've just downloaded a newer version (1.0.0.1) and it shows now that my license will expire in 50 days.

Hi,

I tried as well from the RTC page. The link for server download. Now the license shows 60 days trial period. That's enough to look into all the features that RTC supports.

Thanks,
Regards

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.