It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

how to show test result for one specific requirement artifact in DNG 6.0.3

jane zhou (1061068) | asked Jun 02 '17, 11:50 a.m.

Hi Someone who may concern,

First, our system is GC enabled.
      And our manager wants to have a view which can show status of implemented by and Validated by for a specific requirement artifact.
        Say, requirement A, which is implemented by work item 34 in RTC, and validated by test case 56 in RQM. we can see the link connection in DNG page. However, we have no idea the status of RTC and RQM when we review requirement in DNG.  I searched the display column configuration, we can add Test Status there, but after I updated the test case to create TCER and provide result as success, Test Status in DNG is still empty.
        So, I am wondering is it possible for DNG to show such information?  and How?

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Jane 

2 answers

permanent link
Krunal Gaoli (671269) | answered Jun 02 '17, 3:44 p.m.

Hi Jane, Have you tried it using JRS, (Jazz Reporting services) ? 

permanent link
Stefan Albinsson (1663) | answered Jun 08 '17, 4:03 a.m.

Hi, JRS can do this, even on configurations (make sure to use LQE with config)

In a plain DNG view, you can add implemented by and validated by columns. The TCER validation status is present in the icon for validated by. (DNG do not know about iterations or environments so the verdict is "sort-of" latest)

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.