CLM 6.0.3 on WebSphere 8.5.5.11 base: Internet Explorer pop up window flashing
CLM 6.0.3 is installed on Windows Server 2012 R2.
Application server: WebSphere 8.5.5.11 base.
Database: Oracle 12c
User registry: Jazz Authorization Server with file-based user registry.
Did JTS Setup, all steps successful including Create Tables in database, Register applications and Finalize applications. Added 3 users in localUserRegistry.xml file inĀ
JazzAuthServer_install_dir
/wlp/usr/servers/jazzop/ User are added to JazzAdmin and JazzUsers sections.
In my environment users are can only use Internet Explorer 11. I am able to login to JTS admin URL https://hostname:9443/jts/admin. Then when I click on down arrow next to home button to navigate to CCM, QM and RM a pop up window appears and it keeps flashing. I can close the pop up window by clicking X. It must be resolved for CLM application to be production ready.
In JTS admin page diagnostics shows error on /ccm/rootservices URL. It is OAuth error. QM and RM applications can be accessed via URLs /qm/web and /rm/web URLs. I tried setting WAS to Java versions 1.8 and 1.7. The issue is there with both Java versions. Please help resolve ASAP.
Thank You
NP
Comments
Don Yang
May 25 '17, 8:12 p.m.Narayanan Potti
May 25 '17, 11:07 p.m.Donald Nong
May 26 '17, 2:21 a.m.