It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Failure getting connection

Tong Li (121) | asked Sep 15 '09, 10:06 a.m.
When I was trying to share a project, RTC showed me an error says Failure getting connection. the details shows this.

CRJAZ0215I Item not found: com.ibm.team.scm.common.internal.impl.WorkspaceHandleImpl@3f5c3f5c (stateId: <unset>, itemId: , origin: com.ibm.team.repository.client.internal.TeamRepository@79597959, immutable: <unset>)

what is the problem? Please help.

One answer

permanent link
Anthony Kesterton (7.5k7180136) | answered Sep 15 '09, 7:01 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
When I was trying to share a project, RTC showed me an error says Failure getting connection. the details shows this.

CRJAZ0215I Item not found: com.ibm.team.scm.common.internal.impl.WorkspaceHandleImpl@3f5c3f5c (stateId: <unset>, itemId: , origin: com.ibm.team.repository.client.internal.TeamRepository@79597959, immutable: <unset>)

what is the problem? Please help.

I don't recognise the error message - but check if your database is running. I use DB2 on my local RTC instance and I sometimes to forget to start DB2 (I start it manually) and get error messages.

regards

anthony

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.