It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Not able to create repository connection in rtc eclipse client 6.0.3

Pankaj Kumar (17214) | asked May 03 '17, 1:10 a.m.

Hello Team,

I am using rtc eclipse client(6.0.3)  ,RTC(6.0.3) and i am able to access ccm through web client but not able to create repository connection in rtc eclipse client.I am getting following error.

CRJAZ2382E cannot connect to the repository at URL"https://localhost:9443/ccm" This can happen if you have supplied an incorrect URI or if the server is down.

I did rtc installation on my host machine only.

Please assist me what is root cause of the issue.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Pankaj

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented May 03 '17, 12:29 p.m. | edited May 03 '17, 12:30 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

There is basically not enough information to help here. I have done this numerous times and it has always worked for me. When opening Eclipse, you select a workspace. There is a folder .metadata that contains a log file in that workspace, you can look there for more information. There are other error messages in some Eclipse views.

But to be able to connect with the web ui to the same uri and not with the Eclipse client is very odd. Maybe there is a Java or security/encryption or a proxy problem.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k414) | answered May 04 '17, 12:55 a.m.

Let's try a simple thing first. In RTC Eclipse client, go to Windows > Preferences > General > Network Connections and make sure the Active Provider is Direct. You can also add proxy bypass but using Direct is the simplest.

Pankaj Kumar selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Pankaj Kumar commented May 04 '17, 4:51 a.m.

Thanks alot Donald.

I checked earlier active Provider was native now i changed it to direct then i am able create repository connections successfully.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.