It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC 6.0.3 iFix004: Getting an error in the ccm log: CRJAZ2745W

Heather Linsk (1422252) | asked Apr 24 '17, 10:17 a.m.
edited Apr 25 '20, 11:59 a.m. by Fariz Saracevic (919613)
Here is the full error message:

[ccm: AsynchronousTaskRunner-4 @@ 09:51]  WARN com.ibm.team.diagnostictests                        

- com.ibm.team.repository.common.TeamRepositoryException: CRJAZ2745W More than one test result with id=com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.discovery.diagnostics.FriendsDiagnostic. Duplicate data: [id=com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.discovery.diagnostics.FriendsDiagnostic, node                                                         =ccm.server.com;id=com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.discovery.diagnostics.FriendsDiagnostic, node=rpeng.server.com;]

How do I address this?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Kevin Ramer (4.5k9185200) | answered Apr 24 '17, 3:45 p.m.

Was this application renamed ?   I have these messages in JTS log of a server that was renamed.  Other function is ok.  As the suffix on the error is W[arning], I think these messages, while a nuisance can be ignored.

Looking around on the management pages of the JTS I don't see any friend with the names I see, nor is the name found in the Advanced settings.

Heather Linsk selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Heather Linsk commented Apr 24 '17, 3:48 p.m.

Thank you Kevin.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.