It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

WMB/IIB source code in RTC

Partha Baidya (1111) | asked Mar 29 '17, 10:50 a.m.
retagged Mar 31 '17, 11:43 a.m. by Ken Tessier (84117)

I am new to RTC source control and using RTC to maintain source code for IBM Integration Bus aka WebSphere Message Broker. 

Right now I am working on to create an Ant script for IIBv10 Automatic build & deployment. In IIB every component is a eclipse project. So we have multiple projects within a single Component in a single stream. While building the deployable zip file I do not need to download all the project but only specific projects for RTC server.   

I am able to copy/checkout all the projects from RTC using load scm command but not able to copy/checkout specific project from RTC. 

load - r repository.url  -u userid -P password -d local.workspace remote workspace 

Could anybody with RTC experience help me?

One answer

permanent link
Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035) | answered Mar 29 '17, 8:05 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

According to the "scm load" on-line documentation ( https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSCP65_6.0.3/com.ibm.team.scm.doc/topics/load.html ), if you want to load the project located at the path "foo/bar" in the component named mycomp, you just add "mycomp/foo/bar" as an argument to the load command, e.g.:
load - r repository.url  -u userid -P password -d local.workspace my-workspace mycomp/foo/bar

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.