It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Mutiple Tables in a section is not coming as tables in a generated report through RPE

Ramesh Mende (113) | asked Feb 28 '17, 8:33 a.m.
edited Mar 07 '17, 4:53 a.m. by Muralidhar Rajagopal (10114)

Hi All,

I am trying generate a report through RPE. In that I have a section with multiple tables but when I generate I am not finding the same as tables in word. They r generating as simple text .Can someone help me in doing this?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Ramesh M.

Comments
Subramanya Prasad Pilar commented Feb 28 '17, 2:10 p.m.

You may share your template so that we can have a look.

Ramesh Mende commented Feb 28 '17, 2:53 p.m.

Hi Subramanya Prasad,

Can I know how to share the template. My template is taking inputs as project URL and my plan title. Do u need all the details for .dta files.

Thanks,
Ramesh M.

Subramanya Prasad Pilar commented Feb 28 '17, 11:23 p.m.

You can upload the .dta anywhere and share the link.

Ramesh Mende commented Mar 01 '17, 8:55 a.m. | edited Mar 01 '17, 8:56 a.m.

Hi Prasad,

As I am new to this forum, I am not finding an option to browse for attachment. Can you please provide me some instructions. Appreciate ur help.

Thanks,
Ramesh M.

Donald Nong commented Mar 02 '17, 5:09 a.m.

No. You cannot upload attachments on this forum. You need other hosting sites such as Dropbox.

Ramesh Mende commented Mar 02 '17, 8:46 a.m.

Thank you for your response Donald.

I am sharing the lint for template . Please check and let me know if you are able to get that.

@Prasad: Please look and let me know your what is the issue in template. Thank you.

Tesp Plan

Thanks,
Ramesh M.

showing 5 of 6 show 1 more comments

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.