It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RDNG Module Template Filter not displaying list of views

Kristen Kozecke (111) | asked Feb 11 '17, 1:47 p.m.

When creating a Module Template, I want to use the option of Duplicating artifacts in a view and reusing all others. When I select this, the Filter field appears but no options are available for me to use. Can anyone suggest what may be wrong?

I'm using 6.0.2.

2 answers

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k614) | answered Feb 14 '17, 1:47 a.m.

You are simply duplicating a module, right? Check the below document and make sure you understand the effect of choosing particular options.
https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSR27Q_6.0.2/com.ibm.rational.rrm.help.doc/topics/t_copy_module.html

Comments
Kristen Kozecke commented Feb 15 '17, 8:50 a.m.

No, i'm actually creating a Template of a module. I have the instructions you reference above but when I followed them, nothing was showing up in the "Filter" drop down field.

I have figured out what was wrong since posting this question.... The Views that I had saved were saved with the option of "show for all modules of this type". If I save a View that shows for ALL modules,then the view shows up in the Module Template Filter box.

permanent link
Kristen Kozecke (111) | answered Feb 15 '17, 8:51 a.m.

I have figured out what was wrong since posting this question.... The Views that I had saved were saved with the option of "show for all modules of this type". If I save a View that shows for ALL modules,then the view shows up in the Module Template Filter box.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.