It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Project Area Filtering in Joint Dataset in BIRT Reporting

Abhilash M M (1317) | asked Jan 24 '17, 11:57 a.m.

Hi,

I am Using BIRT Galileo 2.5.2 V20090925 and CLM 6.0.2

I am Trying to Create a Report to show the Team Area and Contributors for that Team and the Roles associated with Them for the Current Project

I am Using Common Snapshot
Team Contributor Role Table to get the data
I am Facing the Following Problems
1. A single Table in Common Snapshot Doesn't have  Project area Name , Team Area Name, Role and Contributor Name. so Not able to Restrict the Report to the Correct Project Area. 
2. Tried to Create a Joint dataset with Inner Join to Use Contributor Name or Contributor Name as a Common Things Separately( 1dataset with Project and Contributor and 2Dataset with Team, Contributor and Role)
(1 Dataset with Project, Role and 2Dataset with Team, Contributor and Role)
but not Working in Either Cases
3. Tried to Create a Dataset with Only Project Area and Team but not able to Do this ( Any Ideas how i can Create this so that I can Join this with the Main Dataset to Create the Report)

Please Suggest How we can Restrict the Project Area in the Report Without Using the Project Area Column in the Dataset. or How to Do the Joint to Use the Data

Thanks For Help

One answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.