It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

[closed] How to get last result of test case execution record in RPE from RQM?

ataul gani (2111) | asked Jan 03 '17, 10:51 p.m.
closed May 30 '23, 7:00 a.m. by David Honey (1.8k17)
 Hi Guys,  
I am looking for how to get last result of test case execution record in RPE from RQM. I would appreciate so much for any clue.

Comments
Massimo Maschio commented May 30 '23, 4:22 a.m. | edited May 30 '23, 6:58 a.m.

Hello,

I see that this thread has been replied in 2017, but I'm struggleling to find the same solution.
I understood the entire thread and suggestions, but my question is: how do you configured the Data Source "_Execution Result Details"? Which URI are you using? If I use the one I use for the TestCase info "RDF/TestCase/relation/resource" it does not work properly.

Hope you can help me because I'm getting mad on this. Thanks in advance.

David Honey commented May 30 '23, 7:00 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

@Massimo,

Please don't post new questions as answers to an already answered question, especially one that was answered 6 years ago. Instead, post your own question.

The question has been closed for the following reason: "The question is answered, right answer was accepted" by davidhoney May 30 '23, 7:00 a.m.

One answer

permanent link
Subramanya Prasad Pilar (4.6k16) | answered Jan 04 '17, 12:59 a.m.
edited Jan 04 '17, 12:59 a.m.
You can sort on executionresult/endtime in Ascending direction and assign the result to a variable. After the iteration, the variable holds the latest result and you can just print the variable.

Another solution is to use a variable (_isPrinted with default value 0) - Sort on endtime in descending order and print the result only when _isPrinted="0" by using condition _isPrinted == "0" on Container as in the screenshot.

Comments
ataul gani commented Jan 05 '17, 1:38 p.m.

Hi,

I get the last result for  one of the test case execution record(TCER). Is there any way to get the last result for all test case execution record(TCER)? Thank you so much .

Subramanya Prasad Pilar commented Jan 06 '17, 12:36 a.m.

What is the query you are using? If you do not use condition, are all results for all TCERs printed? How are you grouping them?
You can share the screenshot for this section from the template so that I can suggest different solution.

ataul gani commented Jan 06 '17, 1:56 p.m.

Hi, 

If i do not use condition, all results for both TCER is printed. but, when i use condition'_isPrinted == "0" then last result for only first TCER is printed.
I sent you an email regarding this as i could not upload image as not have enough reputation here. Thanks a lot.