It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to create a report in Quality Management

Akshay Goel (1315) | asked Dec 30 '16, 7:26 p.m.
 HI,

I am able to create an report in Change and Configuration Management to monitor the defects logged against test cases.

Can anyone please tell how to create an report under Quality Management. I need to create an report which shows the Total Number of test cases, Executed, Result
 and the 2nd one 

Test Case, Test Script, NUmber of execution, last result, defects if any

Comments
Sterling Ferguson-II commented Jan 16 '17, 9:54 a.m.

Hello,

Were you able to resolve this? I was just setting up a QM dashboard for a client and used the "Micro TCER Status Counts" widget and the new Matrix widget to get similar information...as well as the scorecard widget.

One answer

permanent link
Kenji Sarai (96029) | answered Jan 02 '17, 10:43 p.m.
Hi Akshay,

Firstly please specify what reporting solution you are using such as JRS, Cognos, RPE, Birt...

The easiest way is to use JRS (Report Builder). Start from BUILD menu to design a report. In Choose Artifacts, select Test Case or whatever you want to see in the report. Follow the instruction for the rest. In Format section, click on Add Calculated Value Columns and select Count The Number Of Artifacts to show the total number.

Or if you would like to show the total number by day / week / month, you can start from BUILD menu with selecting Historical Trend.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.