It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Are there time limitations or favorite tags that drive what is shown under the forum groupings ?

Kevin Ramer (4.5k9186201) | asked Nov 16 '16, 10:00 a.m.
edited Nov 16 '16, 10:06 a.m.
I was looking for an old post regarding getting BIRT report designs out of a repository.  However, none of  the Forum groupings "My Answers", "My Comments", "Subscribed by me" showed any hint of the post I eventually found.  When viewing that post I do have at least 1 comment and it is shown that I am indeed subscribed.   I will append a screen shot to this from my Windows VM as I have yet to succeed adding an image using Firefox on RHEL 6 :-(

Accepted answer

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k614) | answered Nov 16 '16, 10:33 p.m.
It appears so. My "oldest answers" and "oldest comments" only go as far back as 2013-10-01. It the same applies to you, the post that you show here will be out.
Kevin Ramer selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Kevin Ramer commented Nov 17 '16, 12:10 p.m.

Well, not a great answer, but one that shows "it's not just me".   I found the referenced post using the search box that one will see in the right column while viewing any post.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.