It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Without using Rhapsody Design Manager (DM), Is there a way to Link your DNG Requirements to Designs in MATLAB Simulink/ IBM Rhapsody?

Sunny Billava (814) | asked Oct 12 '16, 5:54 a.m.
Without using Rhapsody Design Manager (DM), Is there a way to Link your DNG Requirements to Designs in MATLAB Simulink/ IBM Rhapsody?

2 answers

permanent link
Shamrose Makandar (1336) | answered Oct 12 '16, 6:00 a.m.
 Hi,

You will require Design Manager to link DNG Requirements to Rhapsody, you will have to import your Rhapsody Designs using DM Import Engine then establish Links between Rhapsody DM and DNG.

Regards,
Shamrose

Comments
Sunny Billava commented Oct 12 '16, 6:04 a.m.

Thanks for your reply. 

I am aware of the DM usage & how the said can be done using the Import engines available.

I am currently looking towards a very specific scenario where you don't have a DM License and still can achieve similar results.

permanent link
Shamrose Makandar (1336) | answered Oct 12 '16, 6:27 a.m.
 Hi,

If I am not wrong the latest version of Rhapsody i.e. 8.1.5 provides this Design Manager features out of the box no extra components are required and there is no need of DM License.
I hope this answers your question.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.