It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Artifacts lost in sandbox

andrew s (1113) | asked Sep 26 '16, 11:37 a.m.
 I've been using the DOORS NG Sandbox, 6.0.2, for a while now and today it's acting up. Any artifacts that I have edited today have now been lost. The artifact just isn't there - when i browse artifacts, they are missing and the quick search can't find them.

I also can't access my project dashboard and get this error: 
The list of artifacts cannot be displayed.
hide details
ID CRRRW7611W  The server was unable to generate the list of artifacts in a reasonable period of time. Try making the filter more specific. For example, specify which artifact types to display, and try to open the list again.

Searching the CRRRW7611W error online says the index needs to be rebuilt, which seems straightforward, except I'm using the sandbox and can't access the server directly. How can I get the sandbox server to rebuild its index of my project?

Comments
Donald Nong commented Sep 26 '16, 8:14 p.m.

You can't. I have the same problem with "sandbox-01". Hopefully the webmaster sees this post will rectify the issue before long.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.