It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Will the new RDNG Graphical Editor match the RMBrowserAddon in capabilities and features, if so when?

Christian Morgan (317714) | asked Sep 14 '16, 10:05 a.m.

The new graphical editor does not support all the features and functionality found in the RMBrowserAddon.  Will the new diagram editor support; storyboards, screenflows, ui sketch, and part artifacts in the future?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Rosa Naranjo (2.9k11723) | answered Sep 19 '16, 7:16 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Christian
Here is some information that was published when 6.0.2 was released, https://jazz.net/blog/index.php/2016/04/27/whats-new-in-doors-next-generation-6-0-2/ under Future deprecation of “RRCx”.

If you join a program such as the Design Partner Program, you can also get more information on the roadmap.

Christian Morgan selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Christian Morgan commented Sep 21 '16, 8:05 a.m.

Rosa,

Thank you for the link, it provided the most of the information/confirmation I was looking for.  However, I didn't see any mention of storyboards, just the UI wireframing capabilities.  Is that also to be addressed after the final deprecation of the RRCx browser add-on?

Thank you again for the link.

-Chris

Rosa Naranjo commented Sep 21 '16, 2:24 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Chris 

I checked and currently there are no plans to support storyboards or screenflow. 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.