It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to remove the "time" value from the Cards in the Kanban plan view?

Isabel Torres (631238) | asked Sep 09 '16, 10:55 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I am using RTC 6.0.1 , Scrum template

I have crated a "timestamp" attribute, with "Date" mode... It properly displays ONLY the date (not time) in the work item presentation, but when I add that attribute to be displayed in a plan with Kanban view, the card shows the date and time.... I need ONLY the date on that view..... We are not interested on time.

How can I hide the "Time" from that view?

Thank you in advance for the help you can provide.

Comments
Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk commented Sep 12 '16, 11:49 a.m.

Hi Isabel,
I am not sure if it is an easy way to limit displaying only a date but I am wondering why the time is wrongly displayed. You should focus on checking why the time is wrongly displayed. Please open a PMR for the support.

Isabel Torres commented Sep 14 '16, 8:08 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

hi Krzysztof,

The time is NOT incorrect.

I am just wondering why it appears on the kanban card... I want to see ONLY the date.

Thanks

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646) | answered Sep 14 '16, 10:41 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
For all I can see, there is no specification how an attribute should be presented in the card display in a Kanban plan view. The assumption that the card display must take its information from some arbitrary editor presentation configurations is likely wrong. I don't see that there is a special configuration anywhere else.

So this is likely just as designed at the moment and you will have to live with it. you can create an enhancement request, I think.
Isabel Torres selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Isabel Torres commented Sep 19 '16, 7:48 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Thank you Ralph!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.