It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CQ import is not populating fields in RTC

Jim Tompkins (19317) | asked Aug 31 '16, 1:37 p.m.
edited Sep 02 '16, 10:35 a.m.

I am using the CQ Import utility, within the Eclipse client.   I have created an example mapping file and have made the appropriate modifications for my schema.  When I complete the import, the records are created in RTC, but all of the fields are blank.  No data is migrated, except for a note that indicates the record was created from ClearQuest, with the record ID.

I have removed everything from the mapping file except the lines below.  The result is the same, the work item record is created, but is completely empty.  I have exported the CQ record and confirmed that the fields have data.  I have confirmed the target ID in RTC is correct.

What am I missing????

RTC Version: 6.0

ClearQuest version 8.x

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<mapping version="1">

<attribute sourceId="record_type" targetId="com.ibm.team.workitem.attribute.workitemtype">             
        <value sourceId="Defect" targetId="defect"/>
        <value sourceId="Task" targetId="task"/>   
        <value sourceId="Enhancement" targetId="story"/> 
    </attribute>

<attribute sourceId="Description" targetId="com.ibm.team.workitem.attribute.description">                  </attribute>    

</mapping>

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.