It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Does RTC link with SharePoint?

Pravin Patil (104117119) | asked Aug 26 '16, 1:35 p.m.
Hi,

Is there a way to integrate RTC with SharePoint. If yes, please direct me to the documentation and setup.

Comments
Pravin Patil commented Aug 30 '16, 4:40 p.m.

Please let me know...

Pravin Patil commented Aug 30 '16, 4:41 p.m.

We are looking to sync form from SharePoint with RTC Work item...

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (61.1k33643) | answered Aug 30 '16, 4:49 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Aug 30 '16, 4:50 p.m.
There was an integration but that is probably gone due to too few prospects. See http://www.cmswire.com/cms/web-development/integrating-sharepoint-social-networking-with-ibm-rational-team-concert-004739.php - I found it due to the wonders of search engines that are really underestimated.
Ralph Schoon selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Pravin Patil commented Aug 30 '16, 5:08 p.m.

Thanks Ralph, is there any option available to auto sync SharePoint Form with RTC work item.   

One other answer

permanent link
Matthias Buettgen (23612126) | answered Aug 31 '16, 2:32 a.m.
 There is an OSLC adapter sample available on the Eclipse Lyo project. Please refer to the following page :

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Lyo/SharepointAdapter

Comments
Pravin Patil commented Aug 31 '16, 6:25 p.m.

Thanks Matthias.

This document describes nicely on how to integrate RTC and SharePoint for linking documents. However does not explain integration from work items perspective (synching a FORM from SharePoint, with WORKITEM in RTC). for e.g. when a new form is created in SharePoint a corresponding work item should be created in RTC with data being synched from SharePoint. Can this be achieved?

Matthias Buettgen commented Sep 01 '16, 2:22 a.m.

I'm not familiar with SharePoint and howto extend the tool.

Anyway there exists an OSLC implementation for C# as well which can maybe used to extend the SharePoint create form event:

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.