It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC 6.0 and Crystal Reports?

Rafael Rodriguez Montes (23013126247) | asked Aug 16 '16, 12:03 p.m.
 Hello, 
I would like to know if there is any development around integration of RTC dbs or data warehouse with Crystal Report?

3 answers

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Aug 17 '16, 3:49 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
I think you would have to ask the company that develops Crystal Report. RTC Provides a data warehouse and its own reporting solutions. It would be up the company that develops Crystal Report to make it able to access and report on CLM datawarehouse or other data.

Comments
Rafael Rodriguez Montes commented Aug 17 '16, 12:33 p.m.

I understand that, but Crystal Reports allows you to connect to any DB, that is not the problem, the problem is how the tables inside of the datawarehouse are build, and how understand the relationship between tables, I been investigating about table definition of the warehouse but there not anything IBM Official. so what I'm looking from you is a connector interpreter of your structure to friendly relationship schema that any use can understand and may build for reporters like crystal Report. 

permanent link
Rafael Rodriguez Montes (23013126247) | answered Aug 23 '16, 4:44 p.m.
 Any ideas?

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Sep 14 '16, 3:49 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
There is no documentation available and the storage mechanisms don't necessarily provide you with the expected data either. There is a lot of information stored in blobs and the data does not make sense without the application layer. So I think this is hopeless.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.