It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Express - Documented Work Item Workflows

Christian Morgan (317714) | asked Aug 19 '09, 2:45 p.m.
Is there any documentation that details/describes the workflows (state machine) for the out-of-the-box Process Templates?

If the Express version does not allow for workflow customization, where can I see what they are for a particular work item in a process template?

Thank you in advance for any info.

-Chris

3 answers

permanent link
Christian Morgan (317714) | answered Sep 09 '09, 12:35 p.m.
Is there any documentation that details/describes the workflows (state machine) for the out-of-the-box Process Templates?

If the Express version does not allow for workflow customization, where can I see what they are for a particular work item in a process template?

-Chris

3 weeks and no response at all from the Jazz team......extremely disappointed......

permanent link
Anthony Kesterton (7.5k7180136) | answered Sep 10 '09, 6:08 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

-Chris

3 weeks and no response at all from the Jazz team......extremely disappointed......

Hi Chris

Apologies you did not get the info you needed. It is not just the Jazz dev team, but users and other people interested in RTC from inside and outside IBM.

Would you be able to raise a defect (workflow not documented) on the Team Concert project - then the dev team will definitely see and act on this.

If I can find any documentation on this - I will post a link for you.

anthony

permanent link
Attaullah Syed (13812) | answered Sep 14 '09, 3:25 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

-Chris

Hi Chris

Apologies you did not get the info you needed. It is not just the Jazz dev team, but users and other people interested in RTC from inside and outside IBM.

Would you be able to raise a defect (workflow not documented) on the Team Concert project - then the dev team will definitely see and act on this.

If I can find any documentation on this - I will post a link for you.

anthony

Hi Chris,

I haven't worked on the Express edition, but i think the workflow is self-explanatory in Project Configuration > Configuration Data > Work Items (advanced) > Workflow. Is there anything specific you are looking for to be explained in the documentation?

Thanks..

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.