It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Access and display values of artifacts in another application using the links to an artifact in DOORS NG

Javier Hernandez (1123) | asked Jul 22 '16, 7:04 a.m.
Hello,

I am trying to display the content/value af the "Priority" attribute of a Work Item in CCM in a column / attribute of DOOR NG. How can I do it?

In DOORS Classic you could use the wizard to display values of linked objects.

Is there a similar funtion in DOORS NG?

Thanks for your aswers and Kind Regards,
Javier Hernandez

2 answers

permanent link
Bas Bekker (1.4k4) | answered Jul 25 '16, 10:00 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Jul 25 '16, 10:04 a.m.

permanent link
Javier Hernandez (1123) | answered Jul 26 '16, 4:13 a.m.
Hi Bas,

thanks for your answer. I am affraid, that this conversation could not solve my question.

This is the comment I added to the discussion you referenced:

I have tried to display attributes in a column in DOORS NG from a work item in CCM. This Work Item is linked to a user Story in our Backlog in DOORS NG thanks to an "implemented by" relationship.

I just get the message Link text display: "Trim words to fit" or "Wrap word to show all", when I try the steps describes in the comment of Jianoula Papadakis Kantos.

Is it not possible to display information of a Work Item in CCM when you are in DOORS NG?Is it a right access problem? Is it not the correct link type?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.