It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to get more artifact types in module editation menu

Jan Komárek (174) | asked Jul 12 '16, 8:55 a.m.
Hello all,

what do I have wrong in configuration or setup that I cant see more artifact types in quick edit menu in module? If row is heading it shows me only current artifact type and nothing in normal row. Same for other way around. So CTRL+H cant change nothing. 

Thanks in advance,
Jan

Accepted answer

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k414) | answered Jul 12 '16, 9:35 p.m.
Check out step 6 in the below document.
https://jazz.net/help-dev/clm/topic/com.ibm.rational.rrm.help.doc/topics/t_create_artifact_type.html
If you selected Module as the format, in the Preferred Module Content field, select multiple artifact types to use and specify how they are ordered. When other team members add artifacts to modules, the preferred artifact types are shown by default. You can change the order of the preferred artifact types or remove them. The order of preferred artifact types is used in several menus:
  • The menu from the blue Create button
  • The artifact row menu
  • The Type menu on the inline editor toolbar for modules
If you have the JKE Banking sample project installed, see the artifact type Use Case Specification as an example.
Jan Komárek selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Jan Komárek commented Jul 12 '16, 10:03 p.m.

Thank you very much for quick answer. I couldn't find this.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.