It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

DNG 6.0.1 - Saved view with the modified on attribute does not open

Jeffrey Behnke (27219) | asked Jul 08 '16, 1:46 p.m.
When attempting to open a view that has the modified on as a saved attribute, the view does not open and populate with any artifacts. The same view that does not have the modified on attribute opens without any issues. We can open that view and then add the modified on attribute to filter the correct results. But, if you save the view with this attribute, the view appears to get corrupted.

Is anyone aware of any issues or defects related to the modified on attribute? In our particular scenario, we have the attribute set as Modified On is after (including) 7/1/16.

Thanks!

Comments
Donald Nong commented Jul 11 '16, 12:58 a.m.

I can see the same issue in my RDNG 6.0.1 environment. Worse still, if I click on the view with Modified On as a filter, the view selection is completely broken, meaning that I cannot click on other views afterwards (focus will not switch). The good news is I cannot see it with RDNG 6.0.2 (jazz.net sandbox), but the bad news is I cannot locate any defects that address such issue.

Koak Lodge commented Jul 11 '16, 3:02 a.m.

We've seen the exact same problem in our RDNG 6.0.1 environment. We have a problem ticket with IBM covering it.

One answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.