RRDI Report Duplicating Output on TimeSheet Report
Hi
We are using RTC v 5.0 and RRDI 10.2.1
I am creating a report that the user is able to input a Parent work item number and it will go fetch all Child Links associated (5 levels), and the associated time entries on each work item.
I created the following queries;
Parent Work Item (Request Related Requests)
Child Work Item (Request Related Requests)
Parent Links (Request Relational Links)
TimeSheet (Timesheet Related Activities / Timesheet)
Using Joins - I joined the Timesheet Query to the Child Query
- I joined the Parent Work Item with the Parent links (Request ID 2)
- I joined the Child/Timesheet with the Parent Query (Request ID 1)
thus giving me a query with a Parent + Child + Timesheet
to get the second - 5th child I duplicated the query and joined them making the Child Ref ID of the first query = the Parent Ref ID of the duplicated query thereby giving me Parent + 2 Children with timesheets on the children.
The output returns all the relevant work items correctly, however the timesheet section is duplicating entries. I have configured numerous variations with regards to the cardinality and aggregation and have been unable to resolve this.
Has anyone else experienced this or could anyone perhaps offer advice on how to resolve it.
Thanking you in advance
Kind Regards
Glenn
Comments
Don Yang
Jun 08 '16, 9:57 p.m.Glenn Watkins
Jun 08 '16, 10:07 p.m.Don Yang
Jun 09 '16, 6:52 p.m.Glenn Watkins
Jun 10 '16, 2:02 a.m.Glenn Watkins
Jun 10 '16, 2:32 a.m.Don Yang
Jun 10 '16, 3:16 a.m.