It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Work Item - How can you see the Maximal and Minimal fields

Peter Wrampe (411514) | asked Aug 13 '09, 11:24 a.m.
On the Work Item, is it possible to see the Maximal and Minimal Estimates on the work items themselves? The need is to set those values outside of the plan because the plan does not allow for column headers. I could not find a way to make this happen on a work item presentation, nor could these values be edited from a WI query or the 'My Work View'.

One answer

permanent link
Michael Scharf (781) | answered Aug 13 '09, 11:57 a.m.
This is currently not possible in the work item editor. the effort is tracked in enhancement 75165 (https://jazz.net/jazz/resource/itemName/com.ibm.team.workitem.WorkItem/75165)

You can, however, edit them in the my work view. First, enable "Schedule Risk Assessment" in the "Current Work" section's header menu.
After reloading the my work view, you can select "Show Work Time" from an items context menu. This expands the selected item inplace and reveals controls to set these estimates.

--
MikeS
Jazz Agile Planning team

pawrampe wrote:
On the Work Item, is it possible to see the Maximal and Minimal
Estimates on the work items themselves? The need is to set those
values outside of the plan because the plan does not allow for column
headers. I could not find a way to make this happen on a work item
presentation, nor could these values be edited from a WI query or the
'My Work View'.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.