It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Error details: java.net.SocketTimeoutException for IProcessService API call

ast java (4512049) | asked May 12 '16, 3:10 a.m.
Hi Team,
I am getting following error : CRJAZ0099E An HTTP error occurred when this URL was being accessed: /ccm/service/com.ibm.team.process.internal.common.service.IProcessService. Error details: java.net.SocketTimeoutException.

As i am tryinh to export process template using RTC API call, My belive is that because of using IProcessInternalClientService API to export ProcessTemplate, facing below error.
Please let me know is there any alternative API call to export the process template.

IContent content =
        ((IProcessInternalClientService) this.teamRepo.getClientLibrary(IProcessInternalClientService.class))
            .createProcessDefinitionExportZip(definition.getItemId().getUuidValue(), new SubProgressMonitor(
                subProgressMonitor, 200));

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646) | answered May 13 '16, 4:45 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
 A socket timeout means that an operation on the connection did not proceed for a period that is longer than the timeout that is specified. Usually there is additional information about the operation that failed. 

This can be caused by bad CPU, Server, Network performance or many many other reasons. I am not aware of another call like the one above. 
ast java selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.