It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Integrate Blueworks with RDNG

Divyakiran Singhvi (2118) | asked Apr 28 '16, 2:33 p.m.
edited Apr 28 '16, 2:36 p.m.
I was able to configure the OSLC adapter and connect to the Blueworks Live account which i am an admin of and i am able to connect to my business processes and activities. I invited a few users and they are able to connect to my business process as well.

Issue:
I am trying to get this set up for a set of users who already have their Business Processes and Activities set up. So, I modified the admin email id to the one who is the admin of the blueworks site on the oslc.properties file and redeployed. I can configure the friends and also associate it to a Project Area. However, I cannot link the CLM Artifacts with Blueworks like how i was able to do with my id as admin before. 

The only difference i see is when the other admin logs into Blueworks, it prompts for a Account and he has multiple accounts to choose from, but i do not get that. I tried a network trace and see this 

VM7594 bugzilla.js:48 GET http://localhost:8080/bwloslc/services/1/requirements/selector?terms=*Getting%20Started* 500 (Internal Server Error)search @ VM7594 bugzilla.js:48onclick @ VM7596 selector:38

just wondering, if having multiple accounts causes any of these? 

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.