It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Blocked card info missing in the workitem details

Katrin Heymann (19824363) | asked Apr 20 '16, 11:22 a.m.
Now I use version 6.0.1 with the default SAFe template and recognized that there is a new functionality to mark cards in the Kanban / Taskboard view as Blocked (including comments).

Is there a reason that it's not shown in the workitem details ?

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Apr 22 '16, 3:16 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
I assume the reason is, that it was not considered to be important to see that attribute in other than the plan views. It was designed for the planning purpose and only for that - that is why it is administered in that section.

If you want to see the the new attribute (blocked) in other editor presentations, you can add it there showing the boolean value. I have not been involved n the design, but I can't see a special presentation for the comment, so I am unsure if that can be shown (and if it is even something that is stored with the work item). It can, for all I know, be stored in the plan and not in the work item.

If you want more features around this, please consider to create an enhancement request.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.