It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to find out how many requirements of a specific artifact type, have reviews or not, and if so how many of them have rejected or approved Reviews.?

anup Gaur (1392144) | asked Mar 30 '16, 5:05 a.m.
 How to find out how many requirements of a specific artifact type, have reviews or not, and if so how many of them have rejected or approved Reviews in RRC / RDNG. client is currently using CLM 4.0.4.
We are trying to make sure all functional requirements have reviews and have been approved. While we are able to see all reviews in the right side section for all reviews, how to find out review status against reviews in artifact grid view. I don't see any column for review related attributes.

I want to find out if any functional requirement does not have a review, we need to add one. If it does have review make sure that it has at least one approval before we start on the development tasks. I know these are manual processes but we should be able to find out requirement and its review status as a grid and not having to go to each requirement as that will become a lot of manual task. 

I hope this is simple and I'm missing something very trivial.
Thanks for any guidance.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.