It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Not able to download RQM copy utility

Ricky Jay (28926) | asked Mar 24 '16, 9:39 a.m.
Hello, I am trying to download RQM copy utility by following RQM Copy Utility. link. This page suggest me to download it from Rational Quality Manager Copy Utility download page. but there is no such application on that page.

Can some one provide me the correct link to download this utility?

Thanks

Accepted answer

permanent link
Alan Sampson (93749) | answered Mar 24 '16, 8:23 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Mar 24 '16, 8:25 p.m.
You may be running into a problem with download from your browser.  Check the tips in the https://jazz.net/downloads/help.jsp page. (Installing a download accelerator may help: look at the section on Download Managers.)
Ricky Jay selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Ricky Jay commented May 06 '16, 6:29 a.m. | edited May 06 '16, 6:35 a.m.

Hi Alan, Thanks for the answer.

I might have some issue with my browser, Successfully downloaded on some other computer.

Thanks

One other answer

permanent link
Ara Masrof (3.2k15) | answered Mar 24 '16, 9:45 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Jazz.net → Products → Rational Quality Manager → Download → “Select the version of the RQM you need” → Select the All Downloads Tab → Go to the Extra's section → The copy utility should be present and available for download

Comments
Ricky Jay commented Mar 24 '16, 10:39 a.m.

Yes it is there, It ask the user to fill the form. i filled and clicked on Download an it redirected me to this page. https://jazz.net/action/downloads/save

is there any next step?

We are using RQM 5.0.1 and i am downloading this utility from the same 5.0.1 version page.

Ara Masrof commented Mar 24 '16, 10:47 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

I just tried it and had no issues: depending on your browser settings, it should either download to a specified folder or prompt you to select a folder (as in the screen shot above)

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.