It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How do I export a text list of file name and paths that have been modified between two baselines?

Leon Fairley (133) | asked Mar 23 '16, 1:10 p.m.
 I'm using RTC 5.0.2 Eclipse and I am attempting to generate a list of the files (and their paths) that were modified between two baselines. If I do a Compare between the two baselines it generates the modified change list, but I can only use the "copy text" command on the summary line. I need the folder structure and file name.
E.g. Show baselines, select _int-R16.2.1.0.11_20160323-08.06 and select _int-R16.2.1.0.02_20160307-22.38 right click and Compare. In the resulting list of change sets, I need to export the file name and directory structure; however, the copy text contextual menu option only works on the change set summary.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Achint Mathur (2046) | answered Mar 23 '16, 6:22 p.m.
 If you're using RTC Eclipse client, invoke the context menu by clicking the drop down arrow on the change log panel. Use the 'Save Change Log' option to export the changes displayed.

Regards,
Achint
Leon Fairley selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Leon Fairley commented Mar 24 '16, 11:23 a.m.

Thank you - this produced a test searchable and editable document with the information I required.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.