It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Artifact Reveiws - Statistics and prevent approved from changing

Barry von Tobel (1727) | asked Mar 02 '16, 1:26 p.m.
edited Mar 02 '16, 2:29 p.m.
I have artifacts, collections, and modules that I want management and stakeholders to sign off on.  So I'm using the review feature.  After the review is done, I want to lock the artifact from further changes.  I also want to run a query showing me artifacts that have NOT been approved. Is there a way to know, when we 'browse' artifacts, that the artifact review has been finalized?

One answer

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k414) | answered Mar 02 '16, 11:05 p.m.
edited Mar 02 '16, 11:07 p.m.
i don't think you can do it the way you described. Many manual works will be required. For locking, you can manually lock them. For filtering, I don't see any easy ways - the "Reviews" widget in the dashboard is probably the best thing you can get. Try it out and see if it helps. You may also consider using the existing "status" field in the requirement artifact to reflect the review status of the artifact - another manual work though.

Edit: Starting from 6.0, you may have a bit more options if you utilize the baselines and streams.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.