It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

WorkItem Menu Bar keeps "Loading"

Cesar Sasaki (511285126) | asked Feb 26 '16, 10:17 a.m.
Hi

I have been working on my rtc/rqm normally but now the workitems menu bar does not show any workitem type to create. It keeps saying "Loading..:" like this :

Any help please!!

2 answers

permanent link
Gabriel Enriquez (3463) | answered Feb 26 '16, 6:09 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
 There could be several factors that affect loading such menu, but few that come to my mind:
a) Does it every finish loading and can you access any other page? I can currently reproduce this issue if I the menu hasn't been loaded before (otherwise it's cached) and the client cannot reach the server.

b) It could take some time to load as per defect

permanent link
Dinesh Kumar B (4.1k413) | answered Feb 29 '16, 4:55 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Cesar,

Did you know if some change to any work item editor presentations was made recently (around the onset of the issue).... for example, moving header section to a different section or so...

reviewing the configuration source history may shed some light..

otherwise, you may have to enable firefox/firebug or ie/developertools tracing and capture the session... this may tell us which specific api is not responsive... do you see any errors in the ccm logs during the time the loading.. keeps happening on the web browser!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.