How can I keep in my test suite only the test-cases that did not "Pass" yet?
Let's take an example - I built a test suite having 10 test-cases. In the first run, 5 test-cases passed, 2 test-cases failed, and 3 test-cases were not executed.
When trying to run the test-suite for the second time, I was able to "exclude" all the 5 test-cases which passed the first iteration. In this run (when only the rest 5 test-cases are executed), 3 test-cases passed, and 2 test-cases failed.
Now - this is the problem - in the third iteration, I assumed I will have the ability to exclude all the 8 test-cases passed so far, and be able to filter only the 2 test-cases which did not pass yet... But, RQM excluded only the 3 passed test-cases from the second cycle, there was no easy way to excluded also the 5 test-cases from the first iteration.
This is a showstopper for us - what can be done??
Comments
Brett Bohnn
Feb 24 '16, 12:39 p.m.