It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

ORACLE UPK and CLM

David Beange (111359101) | asked Feb 10 '16, 12:52 p.m.
Does anyone have any experience of using Oracle UPK with CLM V5 or V6?

Thanks

Comments
Donald Nong commented Feb 10 '16, 10:08 p.m.

How do you want to use them together? Manage the UPK assets in CLM?

David Beange commented Feb 11 '16, 3:05 a.m.

The customer just asked if they collaborate and i'm trying to find out more as I dont know UPK, but the more i read the more it looks that some of what it does mirrors what is already there in CLM.
http://www.oracle.com/us/products/applications/user-productivity-kit/upk-agile-2101237.pdf

David Beange commented Feb 11 '16, 4:31 a.m.

Now discovered it the recorded test scripts out of UPK that the project then want to know if they can be uploaded and used in RQM. Would this be similar to the bulk loading of scripts from excel and using an appropriate cfg file to map the fields?

One answer

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k414) | answered Feb 11 '16, 7:06 p.m.
Still not sure about the use case. If they want to convert the test artifacts (test scripts and etc) to RQM, as in a migration, I'm sure that you can do it with a common format such as Excel (if UPK support exporting to Excel). But if they just want to execute the UPK test scripts from within RQM, then we should be looking at an adapter (either one for execution only or a full-blown integration). I'm not aware of such adapters existing though.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.