It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Insight Query - where to get User details for Team Area

praveena v (1337) | asked Feb 05 '16, 8:27 a.m.
He
 I was creating an insight report for RTC, where i can pull the data for each team area with the list of users, email id  and the roles associated to the user for that particular team area.

The team area would be the user selection, i can get the user names for the team area from "Team Role Related Resource" when i try to get resource details from "Team area" table its not working.
what is the mistake am doing ?
Is it possible to get these details in Insight from RTC?

Please let me know if any one knows how to get these details.

Regards,
Praveena 

2 answers

permanent link
Francesco Chiossi (5.7k11119) | answered Feb 05 '16, 8:33 a.m.
Hello Praveena,

the information for Team Area membership is not collected by default in the ETL; it needs to be enabled.
See screenshot below:

Best Regards,

Francesco Chiossi

Comments
praveena v commented Feb 16 '16, 1:45 a.m. | edited Feb 16 '16, 1:47 a.m.

Hi Francesco, thanks for your answer

We dont have access to check if the ETL jobs are enabled or not. Can you please help me to find out if the data is present in the particular dataset or not ? please let me know how to check.

Regards,

Praveena

permanent link
Francesco Chiossi (5.7k11119) | answered Feb 16 '16, 4:35 a.m.
edited Feb 16 '16, 4:37 a.m.
Hello Praveena,

the tables where the team rolerelation is stored are the following:
  • riods.team_role
  • riods.team_role_member_lookup

You can run a query similar to this against your data warehouse database to see if there is data collected:
select R.Name, T.Name, TR.Name
from  riods.team T, riods.team_role TR, riods.team_role_member_lookup L, riods.resource R
where T.team_id = TR.team_id
and TR.team_role_id = L.team_role_id
and L.resource_id = R.resource_id;
Note: The syntax above works for DB2, if you use a different database you might need to adapt the SQL.

Best Regards,

Francesco Chiossi

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.