It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM Importer not listing availabe Projects on server

David Beange (111356100) | asked Jan 29 '16, 9:58 a.m.
CLM 5.0.2
The"Export to RQM" panel is not showing available Projects on the server despite the user having entered correct and valid credentials.

is this a missing server setting or licence option? Or are we not using the correct server link?

RQM image

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ted Mayer (47649) | answered Jan 29 '16, 11:33 a.m.

Hi David,

I don't think the contributor license will work as it only has read access to QM, since the user needs to be able to write to the project area so the user would need either the Rational Quality-Professional license or the CLM Practitioner license as that will give RW access for most CLM apps). and ensure that the user also have the 'Data Migration Administrator' role in order to import the data in using the Excel importer.

David Beange selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
Ted Mayer (47649) | answered Jan 29 '16, 10:19 a.m.

Hi David,

Can you check the Checking the Mso2Rqm_Debug.log file in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Mso2Rqm?

I have seen a similar issue in the past. When I had reviewed the Mso2Rqm_Debug.log and see if you see messages similar to the ones below:

ERROR: <Unknown Caller Context>: failed to get from server: The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.
INFO: <Unknown Caller Context>: response from project contained

Things to check, ensure that the user has permissions to the project area and also the user needs the Quality-Professional license assigned.

I hope this helps.

Comments
David Beange commented Jan 29 '16, 10:30 a.m.

Hi Ted

In this instance the user is a member of the Project but has the Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management - Contributor licence. Is this too restricted a licence and it should be the Practioner version?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.