It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC 6.0: How can I upgrade 10-Free developer to Workgroups Starter Pack license in license admin page?

Shuhichi Saitoh (20059) | asked Jan 27 '16, 8:27 p.m.
In RTC v4.0, I can upgrade RTC 10-Free Developer license to Developer for Workgroups Starter Pack license by adding the license activation kit file of the "v4.0 IBM Rational Team Concert Developer for Workgroups Starter Pack 10" license.
 - Add 10 Developer free license
 - then add Developer for Workgroups Starter Pack 10 license (it replaces 10-Free with the Developer for Workgroups Starter Pack 10).

However, In RTC v5.0 and v6.0, I cannot find the license activation kit of the v5.0/v6.0 version of the RTC Developer for the Workgroups Starter Pack 10 license, although the "RTC for Workgroups Starter Pack" license still exist and I can buy the license.
I tried importing the v4.0 Developer WG Starter Pack 10 license onto the v6.0 10-Free, but it replaces to the "v4.0" 10 Developer WG and the license is not valid for the RTC v6.0 server.

Does anyone know the way to  upgrade the "v6.0" 10-Free to "v6.0" Developer WG Starter Pack 10 license?

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.