It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Braking the sections in columns RTC 6.0

Rafael Rodriguez Montes (23013126247) | asked Jan 20 '16, 11:15 a.m.
Hello, 
is there any way that I can break my design section in two or more columns without have to add a new section below of the current, in that way I can have multiple fields broken on columns. 

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Jan 20 '16, 11:41 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I can only guess what you mean. Consider this post for how to effectively ask questions.

Rafael Rodriguez Montes commented Jan 26 '16, 5:09 p.m.

ok so what did you guess? why before attack users should attempt to request more information, this is how ibm jazz sells this product? 

Donald Nong commented Jan 26 '16, 5:50 p.m.

It's not a guessing game. If your post needs guessing, it means that it's not "clear". For example, are you talking about the "editor presentation"? What is a "design section" in your post since there is no such term in RTC? If you can provide all the detailed information in the first place, why wait till others ask?

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Jan 27 '16, 2:39 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Jan 27 '16, 2:42 a.m.
To be specifically guessing, if you refer to work item editor presentations and breaking a slot into several columns e.g. to represent a table or something, no, you can't do this.

This could be a reasonable answer, or it could be totally bogus, because you fail to provide a reasonable amount of information in your question.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.