It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RELM not showing anything

Qaiser Islam (31286974) | asked Dec 08 '15, 10:48 a.m.
edited Dec 08 '15, 10:50 a.m.
i upgraded my test environment from 5.0.1 to CLM 6.0.1 RC1. When i navigate to RELM page it keep showing the the page says "
Upgrade in progress for Rational Engineering Lifecycle Manager, 5.0
". i checked the relm.log and the first error is

2015-12-08 18:32:46.653+0300 [       Launch callback handler] [] ERROR com.ibm.team.repository.provision.internal.ProvisionService  - CRJAZ0291E The following bundle could not be started: com.ibm.team.repository.service 1.3.2000.v20151031_0043. The server might need to be reprovisioned or reinstalled.
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: State change in progress for bundle "file:/C:/IBM/JazzTeamServer6/server/conf/relm/sites/update-site/plugins/com.ibm.team.repository.service_1.3.2000.v20151031_0043.jar" by thread "Start Level Event Dispatcher".
    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.beginStateChange(AbstractBundle.java:1077)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.start(AbstractBundle.java:282)
    at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.start(AbstractBundle.java:276)
    at com.ibm.team.repository.provision.internal.ProvisionService.startFeatureBundles(ProvisionService.java:1573)
    at com.ibm.team.repository.provision.internal.ProvisionService.startFeatureBundles(ProvisionService.java:1528)
    at com.ibm.team.repository.provision.internal.ProvisionService.startFeatureBundles(ProvisionService.java:1528)
    at com.ibm.team.repository.provision.internal.ProvisionService.installFromProfiles(ProvisionService.java:1233)
    at com.ibm.team.repository.provision.internal.ProvisionService.installFromProfileNoWait(ProvisionService.java:1332)
    at com.ibm.team.repository.provision.internal.ProvisionService.installFromProfile(ProvisionService.java:1269)
    at com.ibm.team.repository.provision.internal.ProvisionService.installFromContextConfigurationUrl(ProvisionService.java:1351)
    at com.ibm.team.jfs.app.install.Activator$1.run(Activator.java:177)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:773)

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.