It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

OSLC interface of RQM: linking to external TestScripts

Aleksander Lodwich (1111) | asked Dec 08 '15, 10:01 a.m.
We use the OSLC interface of RQM in order to create TestCase objects.
OSLC specification says that we can submit oslcqm:usesTestScript with range "any".
However, RQM only accepts URIs to its own TestScript objects and not to external ones we provide.

What do we have to set in order to allow linking to external TestScripts?

If there is nothing to configure, how do we prevent RQM ignore the usesTestScript  property?

One answer

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k414) | answered Dec 08 '15, 8:17 p.m.
I doubt that the property is implemented in RQM. When referring a testscript in a testcase, RQM uses qm:testscript. I'm not quite sure whether this property can hold an external URL as value. You can check out the XML schema from the below link.
https://jazz.net/products/rational-quality-manager/api-doc-5.0/

Comments
Aleksander Lodwich commented Dec 09 '15, 3:10 a.m. | edited Jan 18 '16, 6:32 p.m.

Indeed, the xsd does not contain it. However, we know from practical experiment, that this property accepts pointers to testscripts which are on the same server. Frankly, I am not sure which RQM version my colleagues are using. Have to check.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.