It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Cumulative Value Flow report not deployed to project area

Benjamin Chauviere (37228) | asked Nov 03 '15, 1:45 p.m.
Hello,

I would like to add a cumulative flow diagram in my project area as a widget but when I'm trying it I get this error message

"The 'Cumulative Value Flow' report resource with ID 'workitems.MicroCumulativeValueFlow' is not deployed to project area 'iRFP'. Please contact your Jazz administrator to deploy the corresponding report resource to the project area. Otherwise, click here to select a different project area."

Thank you for your enlightenment,

Accepted answer

permanent link
Kevin Ramer (4.5k9186201) | answered Nov 03 '15, 2:12 p.m.
It's within the ability of a reasonably authorized(*) user to add this new report resource.   In the WebUI, choose Reports / Report Resources from the menu.   Up and to the right are a few action icons, click the one that contains a flashlight.   [ hover says "Deploy New Resources"] Locate the report(s) to be deployed and complete the steps.

(*) Typically Scrum Master, Product Owner or any user with a role that contains permission to deploy report templates.

Benjamin Chauviere selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Benjamin Chauviere commented Nov 04 '15, 4:01 a.m.

Thanks, it works!!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.