It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM: How to include the skipped testcases back into the Test Suite execution record?

Akankhya Patnaik (1528) | asked Oct 28 '15, 4:32 p.m.
   I am using RQM (5.0,2) and I created a test suite and added the testcases to it.
I created a test suite execution record and it showed me the list of testcases under it before kicking off the run. I excluded some testcases from the run because I didn't want to run everything sequentially. I started my run and now my question is how can I go back and include these skipped testcases into the TSER so that I can execute them.

One answer

permanent link
Don Yang (7.7k21109138) | answered Oct 28 '15, 8:26 p.m.
Hi, Akankhya

If your intention is to add those skipped test cases into running TSER(as a part of the current execution of TSER), you can not do that, there is no option for the running TSER to have new testcases added at the run-time. You have to run it again with those skipped test cases and off course the result will be different from your previous run(new result).
Thanks

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.