Datawarehouse jobs not running. Seems to be errors in the setup. How much data will be lost if they are recreated
I installed RTC 5.0.2 and everything seemed fine until we realized that there was no status of datawarehouse jobs ever being run. This is on Oracle 11g.
My question is: If I drop all of the datawarehouse tables and user and recreate - would the historical data be recreated from the ccm tables. What am I going to lose?
Accepted answer
Hi Michael,
Historical data from data warehouse is recreated for RTC.
But I would focus on the errors you have:
1. Which data warehouse collection solution are you using (old application jobs or DCC)?
2. Do you see any error messages in log files?
Historical data from data warehouse is recreated for RTC.
But I would focus on the errors you have:
1. Which data warehouse collection solution are you using (old application jobs or DCC)?
2. Do you see any error messages in log files?