It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Requirements that are no longer in plan since last reconciliation -

Stuart Jewell (16915) | asked Sep 25 '15, 10:08 a.m.
I'm receiving a list of test cases under "Requirements that are no longer in plan since last reconciliation" after a reconciliation.  However, when I view the referenced requirements vs. the actual collections requirements, all referenced requirements are still part of the collection.  Why are we getting test cases categorized this way when reconciling?

Comments
Stuart Jewell commented Sep 25 '15, 2:06 p.m.

BTW, this is for RRC 4.0.3

Reshma Ratnani commented Sep 28 '15, 1:21 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Stuart,

Which RQM version I you using? Also can you elaborate a little bit about the whole scenario? After adding the Req collection in TestPlan was there any changes done to any of the associated TestCases or requirements?

Stuart Jewell commented Sep 28 '15, 4:58 p.m.

We're running RQM 4.0.3.  Some of the use case modules and associated requirements were originally imported from legacy word docs into given folder "locale"s.  After this some of the use case names may have changed.  But test cases had been written based on the latest names.  Some of the use case names did not change.  So i don't think this is the problem.  If requirement in question link is followed, it is attached to a use case module which is called  out in a collection.  Non of our requirements artifacts are directly called out in collections but rather called out in use case artifacts (modules) that are called out in the referenced collections.

We also have a "Failed Reconciliation" on one requirement as follows:

Unable to load /qm/proxy?uri=https://ffx-rtc-app.[masked domain]:9443/rm/resources/_0591f9b795674c9a8b56d2972ecc6b56 status:406

One answer

permanent link
Reshma Ratnani (1.1k1) | answered Oct 15 '15, 12:39 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
A 406 status error is very rare. Please open a PMR for further investigation

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.