It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is ADMA0115W expected when deploying ldx.war on WAS in CLM 6.0?

Larry McCarthy (2102224) | asked Sep 16 '15, 7:47 p.m.
Configuration:
  • Windows 2012-R2 Standard 64-bit
  • DB2 10.5.600.232 (FP6)
  • WAS Base 8.5.5.0
  • CLM 6.0.0
The jython clm-deploy script that ships with CLM 6.0.0 doesn't support ldx.war, the Link Index Provider application (among others), so it has to be deployed manually. Following the installation guide deployment instructions, after installing jts, clmhelp, ccm, qm, rm, converter, dcc and lqe, then ldx (with rs and gc still to go). I set the Remote file system path, Fast path, Generate Default Binding, specified the target scope, set the context root (/ldx) and pressed Finish.

WAS said:
[...]
ADMA0115W: Resource assignment of name jdbc/LQEDB and type javax.sql.DataSource, with JNDI name jdbc/LQEDB is not found within scope of module ldx with URI ldx.war [...]
[...]

Can this warning be ignored?

Thanks,
Larry.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k414) | answered Sep 21 '15, 1:15 a.m.
I did a quick test and found that the warning could actually be ignored.

I believe the warning was thought to be the cause for LQE not functioning properly when Larry first raised the concern.
Larry McCarthy selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Larry McCarthy commented Sep 22 '15, 5:59 p.m. | edited Sep 22 '15, 6:17 p.m.

Hi Donald,

Thanks for looking into that, and sorry for delay getting back here.

I should note that lqe and ldx both produce this warning.

- Larry.

One other answer

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k414) | answered Sep 17 '15, 5:51 a.m.
You cannot ignore the warning. But first of all, where did you specify the name "jdbc/LQEDB"? I cannot find any references in the document referring to this JNDI name.

Also, can you please elaborate why "the jython clm-deploy script that ships with CLM 6.0.0 doesn't support ldx.war"? The script simply picks up all *.war files in the server/webapps folder and installs them in WAS, and I don't see a reason it cannot deploy lqe.war or ldx.war.

Comments
Larry McCarthy commented Sep 17 '15, 4:16 p.m. | edited Sep 17 '15, 4:18 p.m.

Hi Donald,

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

That JNDI name came from the WAS ISC, in the ADMA0115W error message generated by the install; I didn't put it in, so it must be some default, or something...

My mistake about the clm-deploy script; I was going by the wiki docs for it, which lists what WARs it deploys, and the list doesn't include gc, jrs, lqe, ldx. So, I'll give it a try!

I'm starting to think the problem (and other problems I'm having with this install) might be related to missing the JRS Shared Library for lqe and ldx, as @ryanpark  mentioned in  this answer ...

Thanks again,
Larry.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.