It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Create new type of link between RTC and RRC (4.0.5)

Cláudio de Sá Rodrigues (28719) | asked Sep 10 '15, 2:26 p.m.
Hello! 
I use version 4.0.5 of the RTC. I want to create a new type of link between RTC and RRC. I found articles that explain how to do through plug-in creation, but it did not work with my version. Could someone tell me how I do it?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035) | answered Sep 12 '15, 12:46 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
You can create new types of links between two RTC work items, and you can create new types of links between DNG (RRC) artifacts, but I'm not aware of a way to create new types of links between RTC and DNG.   Which articles were you looking at?
Ralph Schoon selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Cláudio de Sá Rodrigues commented Sep 13 '15, 6:05 p.m.

I tried this and this (did not work), thanks. 

Geoffrey Clemm commented Sep 14 '15, 2:40 a.m.

Both of those web pages are for creating new types of links between two RTC work items ... not links to artifacts in another application, such as DNG.

Philippe Leblanc commented Jan 14 '16, 4:32 a.m. | edited Jul 23 '17, 9:52 a.m.

And in CLM 6.0.1 version, is it now possible or not to define its own link types between DNG, RTC and RQM?

James Hill commented Jul 10 '17, 2:26 p.m. | edited Jul 23 '17, 9:54 a.m.

We are in the same situation.  Can anyone address Philippe's question?  Is it possible to define link types between RTC, RQM and RRM in 6.0.X?

Geoffrey Clemm commented Jul 23 '17, 9:53 a.m.

The answer above still holds, through version 6.0.5 (i.e. this functionality is not available in 6.0.4, and is not in plan for 6.0.5).

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.